It has been a long hiatus this time. Sigh, for the past couple of weeks I'm so lazy ( call me lazy bum pls) to update my blog. I browsed through my archive and I realised that I have some long over due post that I was supposed to post. Now I have to crack my head to think back the things that happened during that trip.
Well, I just came back from a drinking session cum supper with my friends. We were celebrating Kai Shong's birthday. (22nd of September). Now I feel abit 'wing wing dei'. But nevermind, I have to keep my promise to Winnie a.k.a XiaoXiong that I would continue the posts of the Desaru trip.
Here we go:
After preparing of the food for BBQ(which was just enough the number of people who went), we went down to the pool area where the BBQ was supposed to be. Well, it was raining before we reached Desaru. The whole place was wet. Furthermore, the management(which is a team of few malays looking after the abandon Desaru Impian) was slow to help us prepare the BBQ pit. We had to start the fire with lousy charcoals. Nevertheless the experience of the guys (me, Robin and KaiShong) managed to start the fire in a short time.
We really had fun bbq-ing there although the food we had was simple ones such as chicken wings, hotdogs, sotong balls and fish. We were happily chatting and telling jokes. The most funniest part was when we were almost finished bbq-ing. We were asking each other to guess riddles. There was this riddle about a cat which cross the road and knock down by a car, did it die which almost all of them couldn't get it for more than an hour. Only me and Xinyi got it a few times after Celest asked us about it. We were laughing till stomachache with all the hilarious answers and expression of feeling stupid for not being able to get the correct answer for the riddle. =)
Here are the pics:

experts doing their work

The three penggang-teers

Our food

Me ( my gosh, my hair -_-" )

The Superstars, Xinyi n Winnie

Superstar Xinyi n Pretty Celest

Li Jia and Xinyi

Surprise!

The lovely Xiong2 couple, Robin n Winnie

Me and Xinyi

The oldest two among them, KaiShong n Me..*sigh*

3 pretty, Nicola n Winnie n Xinyi



j!mmy,
those are my good friends.
Yeah I'm lucky but not a bastard.
HAhaa...
...how come i do not remember u promised me for this?? oops:P haha, anyway , thanks for putting up meaningful blogs with collection of nice pics. (p.s: i refer those about us, xinyi, celest etc etc. not those during car exhibition those type.. haha..)
xiong,
the exhibition ones not nice har? U must be thinking.. "hmm...this ks,tee ming and ah jun buat apa?"
Hehe...anyway...there's more to come. lots of photos I hvn't post. So that, xiao xiong can know more of what's happening around tee ming's life. Kekeke...