It's almost 7am already. Sunday morning. As usual, I can't really get myself to sleep on weekend night. Sigh. I thought weekends should be the time when most people can just sleep rest well after a week of hard work.
Last night, 13 of us when to Holland Village to celebrate Xinyi a.k.a SUPERSTARS's birthday which was on 13th of January. It was a OK dinner at TCC cafe. Xinyi looked very happy with so many people coming for her birthday dinner organized by her boyfriend, Tee Yong.
Prudential was 1st overall in 2005 in terms of new business in the industry!
2005 marks a new era under the guidance of Mr. Kevin Wright as our newly appointed CEO. It's a remarkable achievement in his first year in office. Well, what does this means to me in a year where I didn't do well? After some thinking, this achievement by our company established a very good opportunity to build on the success in 2005 for me to work harder this year. Ganbate TOMMY CHIENG!!!! I BELIEVE I CAN ACHIEVE WHATEVER I SET OUT TO DO THIS YEAR!
Ok la, I think I need a half an hour nap before going to church later. Below are the 2 pictures I took with my mobile last Wednesday outside of Suntec City during one of the breaks we had. Tell me what you think about the pictures, k?
Important note: Pictures can be deceiving. Haha...=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





wah, picture of course leng chai lar! hahaha. but wat's in your mind lar until cannot sleep. i haven't had enough sleep too, due to working ot. life without sleep sucks.
cccp,
haha...it was last sunday la bro. Anyway, was thinking what's ahead of 2006 and what kind of strategy i need to take in order to get my target.
Hehe..
milly,
no la. i haven't cut. I just took time to style it and that's the effect. That's y ppl say there's no ugly ppl only lazy ppl.
hahaha...as u wish:P