I'm back home. Yes. I'm back in Sitiawan. What a nice feeling to be with family members; dad, mum, and sisters. I could see the smile on their face when they were at home waiting for me to come back.
Well, we spring cleaned our home. It was very tiring because my home was quite dirty because there was lots of dust. Since mum had the operation to remove the cancer cells in her right breast, she couldn't clean the house as frequently as she used to do so as she doesn't have the kind of energy to clean the house everyday.
Hurray! Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I'm so happy that I can have a week plus to rest and recharge my biological-battery before going back to work in Singapore. I want this one week to be a fruitful one. I want to change many things about myself and back to Singapore as a changed person. I'm sure I can. Hehe...YES!
Had a long talk with mum during our trip to Ipoh last evening. I realized mum really changed alot physically, mentally and most importantly, spiritually. She look much older. Her thinking is much different. Her priorities are different. She said to me that she's already ahead of me spiritually which in the past I was the one who encourage her to become a Christian and spread the gospel to her. She's the one who is encouraging me and correct me whenever I start to go astray. Thank you mum.
Happy Chinese New Year to all my FRIENDS! Have a great reunion with your family and a prosperous year ahead. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



happy new year to you too...
Happy Cny!
good la...went back home...hope ur mum is fine now..see ya when i get back...
petertok,
Happy Cny to you too.
jolly,
Yeah. see you but u must bring present back.
milly,
Yeah...got get angpau...but not many ler. YR mummy also never give me.
ah ming jai.. 'merry' new yr.. hoho..
gong hei fat choi!!!
ming jai guai guai.. ma ma sek sek.. (=
wah lao...ah julie nei gei shi bin dou hai ngo geh mama ar?
wow nice blog. just droppin by. thanks.
jeff,sj