*edited*
2006 marks half a decade of my life in the 20s. All these years I never really sit down and think about my wish for a year. Well, here is the my wish list for the first time of my life.
1. Achieve my target in work.
Well, I missed my own achievement target in 2006. I'm not going to miss it this year. I'll work my ass off just for the sake of my pocket and future plans.
2. PSP (white colour)

Isn't this piece of gadget beautiful? Anyway, I'm not a regular game player. All my life, I never own a game console even though I begged my dad to buy Nintendo when I was a kiddo. I like this because of its multi-functions features and the US version is hackable to make this little baby to run other software. Powerful rite?
Hope to get it by mid-year as my birthday gift. =)
3. Digicam (Canon IXUS 750)

This is gonna be my first digicam bought by m|Ng. Hurray!! Should be able to get this before year end.
4. Sport shoe (Nike, Adidas or Puma)
Will get this end of next month after paying all my commitments. Has been wearing my red Umbro RM39.90 shoe for almost half a year. It starts to rot. That's why 'yi fen qian yi fen huo'.
5. LV Multiple(Damien Canvas)
6. Nokia N80 handphone (to be out soon)
7. Portable hardisk (100Gb or more)
8. Speakers for computer
9. Specs (2 pairs)
10.New laptop by year end, will give my recently bought Dell to my sister so that she'll have a laptop to use when shen enters University around June(I guess). Boh bian la. No money to buy a new one.
Hmm...that's all I can think of now. Will add in more soon. Hehe...Cheers.



wow...look like u got a lot of thing to buy this year..good luck!! btw..y dun you go for N92..look nice.
wah~!!! fu lou la u~~
total all will b around 20+k o~!
dragon city,
N92 is more of lifestyle phone. I want something that look abit more professional and not too bulky. Was considering Nokia 8800 but it doesn't has the features I want.
hoshi,
Wah...dou jeh sai. Helped me to calculate. Ya hor. Alot of money leh. That's y my first wish list is to work hard and achieve my goals. Hehe...then it won't be a problem already.
wow big spender...
cccp,
No la. It's a wish list. Dunno can get anot.