I lost it...sorry

Posted by mINg | 1:02 AM | 3 comments »

Last week my sister Jane sms-ed me. We exchanged a few msg and then I revealed to her about something that I kept secret for a few months already. It must have sadden her although she said it's ok. I called back home today and had my usual weekly chat with mum. My asked me why I only told her after so long and told me sister was sad.

I lost her DIGICAM!

First of all, I know she would be sad. Secondly, I don't like to be nag. I know for sure if I told her earlier, the news would break out to mum and when I go back home for Chinese New Year earlier this month she would nag at me. Just now mum did nag at me for that. -_-"

My sister is going to graduate from the matriculation course(pre-U) in April. She needs the digicam to take photos during the graduation ceremony. I promised her to get her one before her graduation. I'm trying my best to work hard this month get a replacement for her.

Speaking of digicam, which model is good now? Not those top range but those take good pictures and with a reasonable price tag. My budget would be around S$600-$700. Give me some idea please.

Lastly, I want to apologize to my sister again. SORRY JANE.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1:53 AM  

    Things like this should be told asap, not delayed.. well at least you try to get a new one for her.

    Haven't check the latest digicam models for a while, but with S$600-$700 I can guarantee that you can get a fairly good digicam.

    Just go to shopping malls and ask for a few recommendations and quotes, good luck.

  2. mINg // 1:28 AM  

    jee,

    Thanks for your suggestion.

  3. Anonymous // 10:00 AM  

    Hi... this is just my suggestion.. cos many of my friends are profesional photographer and when i ask them what model to get, they ask me to get Nikon model.. any model from 4200 and above is great.. mine is nikon 4200 and if u r wondering about the picture quality, u can check out my gallery and see it.. hehe..