8 days ago, I got to know a girl whom last time rejected me for being a friend because she didn't know me. Lets call her V. Well, I guess it was fate that brought us back as friends and renewed the chance to know each other better. I was delighted because I'm always happy to know new friends, guys and girls, whom I can click with. Meaningful and great conversations always attracted me to chat or talk with all the new friends I met in Internet.
Over the years, I've met lots of new friends over the Internet. Many have become good friends of mine. As for V, I'm just as DELIGHTED to be her new 'found' friend. Everything started with a simple short message:
After some message exchanges, I felt quite HAPPY with the topics we discussed. We discussed about love, relationship and emotions because she read about my ex and I. She asked whether I'm OK now and she mentioned that often she's hurt in relationship. Although hurt quite many times in relationship, she is someone who never give up trying to look for the right guy who loves her and she can love him back in return. I thought it's a simple thought in our complicated world where love and relationship are portrait so differently from the beautiful love describe in the Shakespears and Bible.
But I had a SURPRISE from her today. We were messaging over the net and suddenly in her second last message she said she's not in good mood to talk. Well, I thought I should just leave her alone for a while and let her cool down for whatever reason it was that spoiled her mood. *sigh* She sent her last message saying:
i got a special kind of xxxx for u...
anyway just forget my hp nos... and dun reply..."
I was dumbfounded and replied:
ok...haven't save anyway.
Bye."
To be frank, I really don't know what to reply but just to do what she had wished although I replied.
What's next? I have no idea, really. Would I be SAD? Hmm...I would say I'm more of disappointed than sad because it ended this way. Maybe you would feel that I think too much but the fact that she deleted me from her friendster showed that she doesn't want to contact me anymore.
Would there be another time where we get another chance to be friends again? I don't know. Let fate decide because we start talking again because of fate.
Bye bye V. Till next time. Cheers.



hrm. i don't have many good experience with people from Friendster. have a few relationship with guys from friendster and it didn't turn out well. so, i prefer to meet someone in real life where friends can't be 'deleted' away easily.
cheng sim,
Well, my 2nd ex gf was someone I knew online many years ago. Haha...but only started r/s 2 years ago and ended. Yeah, real friends can't be deleted away just like that. But I met quite a number of good friends online whom I'll never delete. Hahaha...=)
milly,
you're most welcome. Hahaha...u can also do it what.
Ermm...i didn't what she meant by XXXX. That's y my last message to her was what's XXXX?
that's a weird girl lar... be friends only mah, what so difficult? then need to feel all strange and then remove you from friendster. eq low lar these ppl.
cheers to her, and move on tommy... :)
cccp,
anyway, don't say her like that la. She's an emotional girl. That's what she told me la.
I'll definite move on. Just hope she's fine.
yeah..is Fate to mean to be together..if he/she is yours, end of the day gonna to be yours.
but one hand can't clap, both parties should put afford together.
is good to keep a frenz instead of an enermy in our life.
anyway, i knew my late bf via internet as well. nothing wrong to make frenz thru internet, as long as u are sincere and ready to make a frenz. :)