This is ridiculous

Posted by mINg | 9:05 AM | | 4 comments »

I've seen Segway being use in many effective ways. A mom using it to push her baby across a road is just ridiculous! This is really dangerous. What if she lost control?

4 comments

  1. Salman Siddiqui // 12:00 AM  

    hi

    just saw that ur use pheedo

    i have been blocked by adsense and want to know about someother good ad publishing site...

    hows pheedo

    could you please contact me at salman1485@gmail.com

  2. mINg // 12:11 AM  

    Pheedo is ok. Just that you don't have much control over the ads relevancy.

  3. CRIZ LAI // 2:12 AM  

    Gosh...mum on wheels pushing the baby across the road? This is dangerous. Sometimes I wonder why some mums never care about the safety of their children.

    Anyway, thanks for dropping by :)

  4. crazy4bass // 9:25 AM  

    ok that trumps the dude that rides one around where I work.. Inside no less.