SELFISH SMRT Passenger

Posted by mINg | 7:25 PM | | 4 comments »

Two days ago, I was travelling on SMRT after a meeting with my client. I saw this young man who looked very tired sitting at the corner seat with his legs stretched to occupy the seat beside him. At the 3rd seat, a old lady was sitting there.

This man continuously touching the poor old lady with his dirty shoe even though she repeatedly ask him to sit properly. What an INCONSIDERATE person he was! Here's the picture:


4 comments

  1. Details: // 3:34 PM  

    These people are terrible. You should send the pics to join those 'honored' in rudesingaporeans.blogspot.com too.

  2. mINg // 8:43 PM  

    Oooo....i didn't know about that blog. I go submit there now. Cheers.

  3. J@n!ce // 10:09 AM  

    Really inconsiderate, yes let him be shown to the public.... LOL :)

  4. Anonymous // 8:47 AM  

    Have linked back to you.