It's late into the nights and I could not get my eyes to close for a good night sleep despite my eyes has been staring at my laptop's screen for more than 4 hours with the lights off.

I stumbled a really nice post by a very open minded lady in Singapore who openly writes about her life and sexuality at Ping.sg. She was writing about the real intention of guys buying drinks for girls in clubs and pubs - "Buy me a drink? Give you a lay!" She wrote part of the post in a very tactful manner by portraying 3 girls who almost got into trouble for inviting guys buying them drinks on purpose. Well, nothing bad happened but it should be a reminder to girls out there thinking that they are attractive and it's alright for them to use that as a weapon to trick guys into getting free drinks from guys. As the saying goes, there is no FREE LUNCH in this world.

Frankly speaking, at the time when I was still single, often when I went out drinking or clubbing with my buddy, he will always trying to 'hunt' for potential 'prey' of the night. Otherwise it wouldn't be a fun night. One of the tactic was of course to offer drinks. I'm not sure what girls are thinking. Are they thinking that guys offer drinks just for the sake of buying them drinks? There are always motives behind that offer. It's either to get laid or the very least is to befriend with the girls. Being a great hunter, my buddy always gets his fix for the night or many other nights because these girls became one of his girlfriends. Quite a number of them were naive girls whom he dumped after he was bored with them.

Well, enough said. Girls who are reading this just have to be extra careful.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // 10:40 AM  

    To be honest, those who go clubbing know the scene they are getting into. It's a prowl zone for both men and women anyhow.

    And when women accept drinks from men, they do know what the men are looking for. :-)

  2. $1 // 9:32 PM  

    I agree with sicarii. It takes 2 to tango and 2 hands to clap. Life is full of choices, girls should be smart enough to make the right choice.

  3. yuka // 9:41 PM  

    That's the reason why i don't go clubbing....

  4. mINg // 10:23 PM  

    Sicarii,
    Well you might be surprised that some women are naive enough. But generally i do agree that most women knew it. I just wanted to highlight that they should be extra careful even though they know.

    $1,
    The smartest human being does make mistakes too.

    snowbiscuits,
    good gal.

  5. Anonymous // 11:41 PM  

    You did the right thing, Ming. I was just pointing out that most gals do know what's going on. :-)

    Some are there to pick up guys as well. Women today are liberated and aren't like our moms' generation. They know what they want and how to get it, including casual sex.

  6. mINg // 4:39 PM  

    sicarii,
    Yeah. Some women do that. I'm aware of that. If that's what they want, that's their choice.
    Just that sometimes some innocent ones are not aware.