After form 2, I never had a relationship until I finished form 6. It was during the period when I was waiting for my STPM results. I started my 2nd relationship. For privacy purpose, let us call her Candy. As far as I can remember, it was in May 2000 we started. Good memory you may say. Yeah, I admit I it. Well, after a month plus in July, I went to Singapore to study in National University of Singapore. Not long after that she got an offer to study law in Manchester University and went over to UK in September.
The relationship lasted for another year plus. We only got to meet each other during the end of semester break which was during the month of December and June-July. We couldn't celebrate our first Valentine Day. I thought we had a chance to celebrate our second when she told me that she was coming back for holiday during February for Chinese New Year. But it was the end of the road for us when she came back and asked for break up exactly 1 week before Valentines Day.
Yet again, NO Valentine celebration for me! -_-"
to be continue
V-alone-tines Day part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



milly,
can't ler. Have to work tmr.