V-alone-tines Day part 3

Posted by mINg | 11:23 PM | 1 comments »

Here come the last part of this series of entries.

My last relationship started after my final year exam at National University of Singapore. Sounds familiar? Yeah, it's just about the same like my 2nd relationship. But this time I wasn't waiting for my result but my graduation in July. The result was out a month after my last paper on 20th April 2004.

We started our relationship almost end of May 2004 but ended early in October. It lasted only 4 months plus. But I can say the 4 months when we were together, it was the sweetest and most memorable 4 months I had in a boy girl relationship. She was the sweetest looking girlfriend of the 3 ex-gf I had.

However, we didn't end well. In my opinion, it was kind of a mess. We broke up over the phone. She asked for it because a whole list of reasons. No need mention what they were. It's not important anymore. It's doesn't matter who was right or wrong.

Well thinking back, I started to write blog because of the period when I was most depressed because of the ended relationship. There are quite a number of entries written in Chinese in the archive. I never went back to read them because as far as I'm concerned it's case closed. In my heart and memory, it's packed and sealed properly. Don't intend to open it up again.

So, I never celebrate Valentine's Day yet again. How is it like? Does the girls feel in cloud nine for all the things the guys do for her in this day? Or it is better to have everyday like Valentine's Day just like it is in the lyrics of Fish Leong's song "Fen Shou Kuai Le"?

Tell me.

V-alone-tines Day part 1
V-alone-tines Day part 2

1 comments

  1. KimWei // 6:53 PM  

    everyday is valentines is the best one. You had lots of them before my fren...

    you admitted that 4 months are the sweetest moment (no doubt coz the 2nd relationship is distance love). so u had 4 months of valentines!