Wow..it has been a year since I started writing blog in blogger.com. Why did I start writing? Actually if those who read my past entry would know I started because I wanted to write about my feelings toward my 2nd relationship.
A year plus has passed and everything related to the relationship is gone together with time for good but still pieces of it remain here. Nevermind. It's not important anymore because the parties (me and Na) involved had moved on. End of story.
I never regret starting this blog because I got to know quite a few good friends because of this blog. I'm glad that we became friends and now we are good friends as far as I'm concern. They are just fantastic! If you are reading this, you know who you are. =) Cheers!
Am considering to switch to blogsome.com because they use wordpress which is much easy to workaround than blogger. There alot more options and plugins to be used. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Mai change lah... I also did the same thing and got registered with blogsome.. but the template is VERY limited unless you have your own host :p
I started my blog with the same reason as yours too... but I've kinda deleted most of the posts where I felt I should not have been as "expressive"....
fiona,
ohhh...like that har. Then I should forget about blogsome. Tried to do something about it but lazy to learn their codings. Haha...but what's written i don't want to delete because it'll be there. It's history. History never change no matter u delete it or not. Haha..