Met up with Sam

Posted by mINg | 2:52 AM | 0 comments »

Just came back from a short met up with Sam, my good friend and bro that I knew not so long ago last year. He drank his usual Stouts and I had Heineken complimentary of my new friends I just got to know when I was waiting for Sam at the food court, Mr. Wong and Mr. Jeremy Hong(who claimed to be someone who used to be in the entertainment industry). But I'm not really sure whether he is who he claimed to be. He also told me that he was the one who gave Eason Chan the chance to enter the singing competition which was the stepping stones to his singing career.

After the new friends left, me and Sam chatted for a while about some of the things in Singapore which are different from Malaysia. Yes, of course, some of you might have guess it. We talked about cars. The prices of the cars in Singapore and how does the COE systems works in the cars' pricing in Singapore.

It's a very tiring day but I'm really happy to meet Sam tonight. I promised him to bring him out tomorrow night.

That's all for now. Darn tired.

0 comments