I have to admit that I really love to listen or read about gossips. Sometimes, me and my friends would gather and gossip about people around us. It's really funny how some people can say things that they would never say in front of the person he/she gossips. But I always enjoy the listening part.

Another kind of gossips which everyone loves is celebrity gossip. I found out a very interesting and interactive gossip site. At the celebrity gossip site, you can register yourself as a member and vote for the hottest gossip at the moment.

The site is very well designed and easy to use. The top navigation taps helps for easy navigation. Latest gossips and celebrities can be easily found by using the search engine.

The latest gossip is about Tom Cruise and Katie Jolmes joining the Beckhams for Real Madrid last match of the 2006/2007 season last sunday. You can see from the photo that Beckham's eldest son really loves him by putting Real's jersey with "Daddy" as the jersey name. This is what I call showing some support.

Beside this there are a lot more gossips you can find there. I'm sure I'll be going there often. How about you?

This was sponsored


0 comments