What a dramatic match it was on the final day of the season for the Premiera Liga on last Sunday. I wrote about who would win the title and I rooted for Real and it did after what would be one of the most exciting end to a football season I've ever watch in my life besides Manchester United's Treble in 98/99 season.

Finally Beckham won himself a title with Real Madrid. But sadly, he has to leave and starts playing in the MLS from now on. As a result, I believe I wouldn't be able to see much of Beckham as MLS is not a featured football league nor does it has a lot of fans in Asia, particularly in Malaysia and Singapore. The only way we can see him more when he turns out for England in the European Qualifying matches.

Let us wish Beckham well in his next journey in US.

Here's the video of Real Madrid winning the title:

0 comments