Blogging has become part of my life now as I'm trying to make money online with it. It has been so much that recently my girlfriend started to complain that I spend more time facing the computers than shower her with love. But lucky me that she's someone who is understanding and of course I do take some time off blogging to attend to her.

Well, I've been using blogger.com since 3 years ago. This blog has become my personal diary. I have other blogs. Before starting a new blog, I have to buy new domain names and also subscribe to hosting plans. I like to buy domain names from goDaddy.com. It has one of the best pricing.

Recently I found out that this site called jj9 provides discount codes for purchases at goDaddy.com. I've use some of them to purchase a few domain names and a couple of hosting with goDaddy.com. In total, I've save more than $100. That's great because my make money online initiative hasn't start reaping in big bucks yet. Just small pies.

There are many other coupons and discount codes can be used with other online stores such as Apple Store, Dell and The Body Shop. JJ9 updates the coupons offerings almost everyday. New discounts can be download for purchases. One of the deal that I like is the "Free Shipping for orders of purchase more than $50" for Apple Store. Hey, which Apple gadget costs less than $50. Well, this really saves me the shipping fees.

Do you buy at online stores? If your answer is yes, head to jj9 to get your discount codes and coupons now!

This is sponsored

0 comments