Cristiano Ronaldo has agreed to sign a 5 year extension to his United contract. This will keep him at Old Trafford until 2012.
After much speculation of him leaving Manchester United at the end of the season, the 22-year old confirms that United is the best club for him.
Ronaldo said, "I wanted to stay. I am at the right club and this is why I signed. Everything is okay here. I am happy with my colleagues, my friends and my coaches. The supporters have also helped me very much and I'm really happy here."
I'm so glad to know that he is staying after all. Ronaldo is no doubt the best player this season.
He has already scored 20 goals this season and broke his non scoring outting in the Champions League for United with 2 goals in the 7-1 demolition of Roma last Tuesday.
Since his arrival almost 4 years ago from Sporting Lisbon of Portugal, Ronaldo has never fail to impress me with his performance. He has grown bigger, faster and more mature in his play. I would be disappointed if he wasn't recognized as the Player of the Year in England at the very least.
Thanks Ronaldo for staying a Red Devils! Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments
Post a Comment